HOSTEL RULES FOR THE ACCOMMODATION OF NATURAL PERSONS WITH SHORT PERIOD OVERNIHGT STAYS – UP TO 30 DAYS
- All provisions apply for the accommodation of natural persons (guests) without having a student status and who previously (by email, telephone or personally) express/address the demand for staying in the frame of hostel services for a time period up to 30 days.
- The natural person (guest) is placed according to the valid price list of the hostel services.
- Upon arrival at the reception, the natural person (guest) is recorded* in an e-application on the submitted personal document basis. The personal document is not kept at the reception.
- Receptionists are obliged to keep a guestbook in a paper form.
- Payment in cash is performed before the accommodation by a natural person (guest). Payment is accepted for the entire duration of the accommodation. In case of early departure, payment to natural person (guest) will not be returned.
- A natural person (guest) receives an invoice according to the valid price list of a hostel services including a charged tourist tax.
- A natural person (guest) may extend the accommodation on the assumption of capacity availability (room / bed) and provided the invoice for further accommodation is paid in advance.
- With a natural person who wishes to reside for a period longer than 30 days a special accommodation agreement is concluded.
- Accommodation is possible during the official hours of the hostel. On the departure day the natural person (guest) must leave the room by 10 a.m.
* within the prescribed period (12 hours).
The rules were accepted by the Council of the Institute at its 2nd meeting, on February 14th, 2018.